Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing husband JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our family. Many people recognize me on Instagram and I write about my journey - from the ups to the downs. My parents brought me into America in the year 1990, at which point I was only one and a half years old. I wouldn't be sharing my life story today without my parents' efforts to work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. With the opportunity to have an improved life I wanted to try the best I could to please them. I was focused on my success. My goals were set: I would attend university, find an employment in a company, marry and buy an apartment. I thought that was the ultimate definition of success. life had other plans to demonstrate the meaning of success. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was a job I hated. The status and wealth did not bring me joy. I thought I was wasting away my existence to get a pay check. It was in 2013 that I discovered that my true passion was fitness. I also enjoyed getting out and about to aid other people. In the process of pursuing the new direction of my life, I discovered the personal training I needed. My business was founded in 2014. I am celebrating my seven-year birthday this year. It is rare to find Asian women working in this industry. In order to be an innovator in my industry and to offer quality coaching, to enable others to achieve a happier and healthier life through creating a lifestyle tailored to their specific needs and to reach their objectives. In addition, I strive to inspire others to pursue their goals and dreams in order to achieve whatever they want to achieve. My career was beginning to flourish, I experienced the most devastating loss of my life, my mother's death. After battling for eight years with Scleroderma, she is now resting on Heaven. I will never forget her, and always remember her in my mind and in my heart. It is amazing how life gives us exactly the lessons we need even when we do not realize it. My mom's death changed my life in so many ways and I believe my mom gave me a second chance at life through her passing. Her death occurred in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I was given a second opportunity to live an enjoyable and fulfilling life. My 30's are the first that I truly feel like that I'm alive. When I share my experience, I hope that my thoughts will resonate with you. My hope is that my words will help you realize that you're never truly alone. You have the capacity to succeed in anything that your heart desires. Since death is the only thing that we can have, I hope you enjoy your life and die with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lindsey-Shaw

Sara and Lorraine

Annalee belle